Sunday, 9 October 2011
"2C" mania hits the Street, Dow jumps 4 pct
Asian shares join in a global rally, soaring early as investors welcome monetary policy easing in China and moves by other central banks to ease dollar funding costs.
Redbull News Bytes
* RIL refuses to invest as tiff over KG D6 block escalates
* ConAgra Foods becomes Agro Tech’s majority owner
* Growth at 9-qtr low, India Inc jittery
* Lipitor patent expires, all eyes on Ranbaxy generic
* JSL Stainless gets nod to raise Rs 750 cr via QIP
* MphasiS FY11 net dips 25% at Rs 822 cr
* NMDC, Minemakers to resume talks for Wonarah project
* REC trading volume increases, prices touch a new high
Markets : Fresh leg of upmove
After China's central bank move, all Asian markets spiked up today. We believe this leg of upmove depends more on European factors. If European crisis is solved or atleast there is a partial solution, expect a dhamaka rally on DStreet for the next three years. Yes we mean it and there are many substantial reasons behind the next leg of rally. But for this month one should be cautious.