Markets - Weak but might see a positive session
D-Street likely to trade rangebound, Stock specific activity seen
Indian equities are likely to open flat amid global weakness and might push up marginally as crude oil extends slide. Asian markets are trading in red today.
Markets - Weak but might see a positive session Global markets are exhibiting more weakness while Indian markets are no exception. But we believe today's session might swing favourably towards Bulls. QE2 expiry related sell-off is yet to gain momentum.
Avoid Banking and Auto sector.
Redbull Economic News Bytes
* 3i Infotech to sell US billing unit to Cerberus for $137 m
* Glenmark sells drug rights to Sanofi for $613 m
* Inflation rate eases to 8.7% on moderation in food prices
* Edelweiss Capital Q4 net dips 17% to Rs 43 cr
* Bartronics sets July date for spinning off ops in 4 units
* JSW Steel's net up 54% Rs 2,695 cr, expansion soon
* SBI rights issue plans may hit FinMin block
* Tata Motors says April global sales up 12 pc
ALWAYS KEEP STRICT STOPLOSS TO AVOID HUGE LOSS!!!